The company was established in 1974 with the aim of implementing a business in the olive oil area involving the operation of a mill and the trade of olive oil.
It started working in a mill with two presses and a truncated cone mill built in 1937, located in Fonte da Bica, 2 km north of Rio Maior. The facilities occupy a building and a patio area.
In 1983 the mill was acquired. In 2002 investments were made involving the remodeling of the building, construction of a boiler outside the installation of stainless steel tanks, centrifuge, stainless steel tasks, washer, hammer mill, elevator and encachapamento.
In 2008 a packing room was built and more stainless steel tanks installed.