If you have any questions about how we handle and protect your data, please send us an email to email@example.com
The personal data processed on the website are:
• Collected in the Contact Form: name, telephone, e-mail and message;
Azeite Fonte da Bica will process personal data, manually and/or automatically, for the following purposes:
• Commercial and institutional contacts: The data collected on this site are necessary to respond to potential clients or institutional partners, and are intended for processing and information to interested parties. The provision of the information requested within the scope of the Contact Form is mandatory, without which it is not possible to proceed with the above purposes.
• Web Optimization: We collect a limited amount of data from users of our site, which we use to help us improve your experience when using our site and to help us manage the services we provide.
Marketing: If the Customer gives his express consent at the time of creating or changing his registration, Azeite Fonte da Bica may process his data to send him information about its products, news, campaigns and offers, through any communication channel, namely through the use of electronic mail or other forms of contact. Consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes can be revoked at any time, as follows:
By clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email received;
By accessing the personal area through login and deleting the account;
By contacting the company via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected for statistical analysis purposes are kept for 26 months. The rest are kept for the time necessary to maintain the objectives, unless otherwise indicated by the user by contacting us directly.
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the consent previously given or the subsequent processing of the data. same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or the legal obligation to which Azeite Fonte da Bica is subject.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter or email address email@example.com
Azeite Fonte da Bica may communicate personal data to its subsidiaries for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to process said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above and in compliance with the instructions issued, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable rules.
If you would like more information about the recipients, you can contact us at the address: Rua da Esperança, Fonte da Bica 2040-091 Rio Maior, Portugal; or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
These companies are only provided with the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to process said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable service provider, contracted by Azeite Fonte da Bica. Said service provider will exclusively process the data for the purposes established by Azeite Fonte da Bica, and in compliance with the instructions issued by it, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable rules.
International data transfers
Azeite Fonte da Bica will process user data within the European Economic Area (EEA), so it does not plan to carry out any international data transfer.
At any time, while Azeite Fonte da Bica owns or processes personal data, all users may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
• Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
• Right of Rectification - right to correct data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
• Right to be forgotten - you can request that the data we hold about you be erased from all our records;
• Right to limitation of processing – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
• Right of portability - right to have your data and have it transferred to another organization;
• Right to object - right to object to certain types of processing;
• Right to object to automated individual processing, including profiling.
The above rights may be exercised via the email address email@example.com or by registered letter to the postal address:
Azeite Fonte da Bica
Rua da Esperança, Fonte da Bica
2040-091 Rio Maior, Portugal
If you wish to make a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being processed by Azeite Fonte da Bica or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to file a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Azeite Fonte da Bica.
Azeite Fonte da Bica Contacts:
Rua da Esperança, Fonte da Bica 2040-091 Rio Maior, Portugal
Mandatory character of the requested data
The data contained in the contact form and newsletter that are identified with an asterisk (*), will be mandatory to fulfill the established purpose. As such, if the user does not provide them, Fonte da Bica Olive Oil will not be able to fulfill his request.
Personal data protection measures
Azeite Fonte da Bica applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect users' personal data.
Contacts and clarification of doubts
In case of doubt about the points presented here, you can contact us at the address: Azeite Fonte da Bica. Rua da Esperança, Fonte da Bica 2040-091 Rio Maior, Portugal; or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org